- build broad connections and networks in real estate market for deal sourcing.
- do in-depth analysis and build financial models for evaluating investment opportunities and supporting investment decisions.
- prepare investment reports and papers for investment approval process.
- coordinate and manage due diligence work.
- coordinate, negotiate and execute transactions.
- teamwork with asset management for better project values and successful project exiting.
- complete other task as needed.
- bachelor or above degree in business, economics, finance or relevant majors from top university.
- at least 3 - 5 years of extensive experiences in real estate investment.
- broad connections and good relations with major players in the market.
- proven of successful transaction records in recent years.
- good analytical skills with investment and valuation concepts.
- self-motivated and willing to take great challenges and pressure.
- outgoing personality and active social player.
- strong communication, coordination, presentation, people skills and good team player.
- fluent in mandarin and english, both spoken and written.